As an incentive to enroll new customers, T3 Securities, Inc. will be distributing $15 to qualified customers who have received the promotional advertisement offer from Moocho and create a Qualified account as defined in these terms. At the discretion of T3 Securities, Inc. this program can be adjusted or terminated at any point in time.
Terms & Conditions:
- Customers are, at a maximum, entitled to receive this bonus once. If a client has multiple or has opened multiple accounts, they will be treated as a single account for the purposes of the promotion.
- This promotion only applies for newly submitted and approved brokerage accounts which have received the promotional advertisement and Referral Link from Moocho.
- Best efforts will be used to credit a client accounts within 5 business days of qualifying, although there is no guarantee to the referrals delivery within this timeframe.
- To be a Qualified Account, a Customer must keep their account equity above $10 for at least 30 days to qualify. This promotion only applies for newly funded accounts where the $10 deposit represents the first account deposit who is sourced through share link from Moocho.
- A Customer is only entitled to enroll in one promotion at a maximum and this offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- This is not an offer, solicitation of offer, or advice to buy or sell securities or open a brokerage account in any jurisdiction where T3 Securities, Inc. is not registered. All investments involve risk and past performance of a security or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns.
- Where required by applicable rules and regulations the value of any offers must be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-Misc. T3 Securities, Inc. is not responsible for any taxes related to this cash reward program.
- The combined bonus must not exceed $500 per household. This offer is not transferable or saleable and is valid for U.S. residents only. Employees or contractors or people affiliated with T3 Securities, Inc. or members of their household are not eligible. Employees of any securities or regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible. Other restrictions may apply.
- This program is only available to U.S. residents residing within the United States and who are otherwise qualified to open a T3 Securities, Inc. account.
- T3 Securities, Inc. reserves the right to decline requests for the Referral program at its discretion. There is no guarantee that the bonus will be paid and T3 Securities, Inc. reserves the right to change or terminate the Referral program at any time.
- Each party shall indemnify and hold harmless the other against any and all losses, claims, causes of action, demands, damages, sanctions, liabilities or expenses (which shall include, but not be limited to, all costs of defense and investigation and all attorneys fees) to which the other may become subject, insofar as such losses, claims, causes of action, demands, damages, sanctions, liabilities or expenses arise out of or are based upon the indemnitor's failure to comply with Applicable Law; breach of this Agreement; or gross negligence or willful misconduct. The indemnification contemplated herein shall extend to the indemnified party’s affiliates, directors, officers, agents, associated persons and employees. Under no circumstances shall either party be responsible for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages. The provisions of this paragraph shall survive the termination of this Terms Agreement.
- The parties agree that in the event of any dispute, claim or controversy arising directly, indirectly, or otherwise in connection with, out of, related to, or from this Agreement, its performance or its claimed breach, such dispute, claim or controversy shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration conducted within the County, City, and State of New York in accordance with the rules of FINRA Inc. then in effect. In this regard, the parties further understand and agree that: (a) arbitration will be final and binding on the parties; and (b) any award the arbitration panel makes will be final, and judgment on it may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. Accordingly, the parties consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the City, County, and State of New York.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to choice of law principles. This Agreement sets forth the entire Agreement between the parties hereto and replaces and supersedes all other understandings, commitments and agreements relating to the subject matter herein. Neither this Agreement nor any term hereof may be assigned, amended, waived, discharged or terminated except by an instrument in writing signed by all parties hereto.
- No waiver of any provision of this Agreement or the performance thereof shall be effective unless in writing signed by the party making such waiver, or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other provision or the performance thereof or of any future performance. Each provision of this Agreement is severable and is not affected if another provision or portion thereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable or to contravene Applicable Law. This Agreement may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be an original, but all of which shall constitute one and the same agreement. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns, and no other person shall have any right or obligation hereunder.