Ways to Retrieve Your 1099
1. In the Matador App
To retrieve your 1099, navigate to the ‘Account’ tab and click your profile icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. From there, you can navigate to the ‘Tax Documents’ section where you can view and/or download your 1099.
2. On Apex Online
You can access your 1099 on the Apex Clearing website through the following steps.
- Go to the Apex Clearing website at www.apexclearing.com.
- ‘Log In’ through the button in the top right.
- If you have not previously logged in, click ‘Create a User ID’ and complete these steps first:Select “Apex Clearing Corporation” as the Firm and enter your Clearing Account Number, which is the same as your Matador Account Number. This can be found within the Matador App under the ‘Account’ tab by clicking ‘Show More’ under your Balance. Your Clearing Account Number starts with the characters “5RE”.From there, follow the steps to create an Apex Clearing Login.
- Once logged in, your tax form(s) are located under the ‘Documents’ dropdown in the top right hand corner of the website.
3. Through the Apex integration with TurboTax
If you manage your taxes with TurboTax, you can easily import your Apex tax form(s) via a TurboTax integration with Apex. Please see the PDF linked here for instructions.